Sunday, April 26, 2009

First Meetings


So today was the day when my roommates for next year finally met my parents. Overall it went well, it was a little awkward but it went well for what it was. We had breakfast at our house and sat around to talked about next year mostly. About decorating, safety, and pets. All of us really want pets and were worried that our landlord (my dad) wouldn't let us have a dog. He's fine with every other pet we plan on getting, a cat, hedgehog, and a rabbit, but he is worried about the well being of a dog. He doesn't care if the dog scratches up the floors or scuffs up the walls, all he cares about is if the dog is left alone with no attention all day. So today, I think we have convinced my dad that the dog will get plenty of love. We are living so close to campus that even if we don't have a lot of time between classes that we will still be able to stop by for a few minutes to let to dog out into the backyard to do its business, run around and go back inside, until we have time later to take it for a real walk. So the dog we are going to get will hopefully be a corgi. Not my top choice (I would rather have a bulldog or a scrappy mutt) but it will be Hannah's dog and she will get to choose.

woops! the picture ended up being bigger than expected. (i just grabbed it from the internet)

No comments:

Post a Comment