Monday, April 27, 2009

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

I finally decided on a major and filled out all the necessary paperwork. I am officially a journalism major! I really hope I made the right decision. I really hate that so early in my life I have to make a decision that could have some serious influence on the rest of my life. I know I can change my major if I decide next year that this is something that I don't really feel like doing any more but journalism and mass communications is something that I am actually interested in and could see myself perusing so I don' think I will change my mind.

After I graduate in a few years I now plan on going to grad school for photojournalism. I love taking photos and telling stories with them so photojournalism sounds like a good match. As I talked about in a past entry, I think it would be pretty cool to work for Rolling Stone. I could take pictures and write for them but I could do this anywhere else. I would be ok with taking pictures for any magazine really. Preferably it would be for a music magazine so I could go to shows and take the pictures of the bands playing but right now I think I would take any offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment