Monday, April 27, 2009

Maybe I Can't Make It

I thought I could get 60 posts by tomorrow, but I might be wrong. It could get done if I didn't have a test tomorrow but I need to get up to study for that. It feels like the only thing that I have done for the last four hours is sit at my computer and write. I have taken a few breaks, some longer than others, but for the last five or so hours all I have been thinking of is the blog. Maybe I can fit in the next 27 entries in during study breaks. I hope I can. I have really enjoyed sitting down and taking the time to write out my thoughts even though none of it has been profound at all. It has been nice to organize my thoughts but right now I am getting too tired to think clearly enough to write. Almost every day last week I got up before 9:00am and was working on school work, running around the city doing errands, going to class, visiting people, and coming back to my room to do more work until three in the morning only to have sleep interrupted by the temperature changing in the room too much, fire alarms at 5:30 in the morning and my roommate coming back late, making a ton of noise. I can't wait until I can have the chance to sit and relax for more than an hour without worrying about what I have to do next. I just need summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment