Monday, April 27, 2009

Colors


Oh the colors! It is spring, even though it feels like summer, and the flowers are in full bloom and full of color. It is great to see all of the yellows, reds, pinks, oranges, and even purples all of campus and all over the city. If you just walk through the Fan you fill find gardens full of flowers. These flowers are good for smelling, they are also very photogenic. I just love spring flowers and colors. For easter we dyed easter eggs that were full of color, pretty much the same colors as the flowers. The last large amount of color that I have experienced in recent days is tie-dye!

Last week for earth day i set up a day to tie-dye with a few of my friends. After a lot of planning a few backed out, so three of us were left to color our shirts on out own. I'm used to taking the easy way out when it comes to tie-dye. I have only done the squeeze bottles but have never tried the dip dye. For the first dip dye that I have done I think that my shirts turned out pretty well. They are not as vibrant as I had hoped but I looked up a few tricks to fix that. Until next time these shirts will have to satisfy my need to wear colorful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment