Monday, April 27, 2009

Yes I am Crazy

So you might have noticed that I have been writing a tone in the last couple of days. I found that I needed to have 60 blog entries for my class by tomorrow. When I learned of this my entry number was still in the teens, so after that I decided that I was going to write the forty-something entries that were needed in order to reach 60. I am very determined to get this done even though I have a test tomorrow and I would rather be will all of the people taking part in The Rescue but I guess this is what I get for procrastination.

I think if I can stay focused I can get this done. I might not get very much sleep but I have a two hour car ride tomorrow afternoon to help me catch up on my sleep. I already have a list of about 35 entry ideas, a few short, but I think overtime more ideas will come to me. These entries are not from the prompts of the weekly schedule but they are things that I often think about or little tid-bits about myself that I feel are worth writing about.

Oh and some of these might be a little short but I am going to try to get them all done. Hopefully I can write enough about each subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment