Sunday, April 26, 2009

Presentation Not-So-Flop

So my presentation last week was not as much of a flop as my last one. I think part of the reason was that I was more comfortable with the information. I had done lots of research on AIDS in Africa a few years ago, and even more now, that I have read enough to feel at ease with the information. Though I felt better with my presentation this time, it was nowhere near perfect. I'm sure my body language wasn't the best, that I could have looked up more but I feel like there was some definite improvement from last time. As I have said before, presentations and public speaking will never be my thing. I am naturally an introvert, and getting up to speak in front of any size group will always make me feel uncomfortable. Over time I hope that I can be more comfortable in front of crowds, just enough so I can give a presentation and feel like I did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment