Friday, January 16, 2009

habits

I am finding it very hard to get into the habit of writing in this everyday.  I'm also finding it hard to follow the prompts for class.  When I write I would like to write about whatever is on my mind and by the time I start writing the thoughts about the readings have often been replaced by thoughts about life or other books.  I would really like to talk about the reading "Writing about Literature"  but at the moment I'm having trouble thinking about it.  Maybe after discussing it in class later I'll have a better idea of how i should write about it.

Hopefully later today I will be able to come back and write about it, unlike the other day where I never came back.  Starting this weekend I plan on organizing the blog more and to write in it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment